Portugal's River of Gold on Viking Torgil
Lisbon to Porto
Discover one of Europe's most pristine destinations, Portugal. Explore Lisbon, then see unspoiled vistas, stop at ports of call largely unchanged for centuries and sample the local cuisine and port wines on your Douro River cruise.
Experience the renaissance of Lisbon, newly invigorated with trending galleries and restaurants. Explore two of Iberia’s oldest university towns: Coimbra,...
These new vessels are based on the award-winning Viking Longships, offering state-of-the-art engineering, an innovative corridor configuration, deluxe accommodations and Viking’s signature Scandinavian décor. With more ways to personalize your trip, you can choose from a variety of stateroom classes, onboard entertainment options and ship locations where you can enjoy sailing through the scenery, all the while enriching your time in some of Portugal and Spain’s most remarkable destinations.
Veranda Suites have two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship, or relax on the Sun Deck. These ships, which also have a swimming pool, solar panels and an organic herb garden, were named to honor prominent members of the Norse pantheon. Each ship carries 106 guests in comfortable, understated elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 40-inch flat-panel TVs with an infotainment system featuring movies on demand plus CNBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, National Geographic and more.
- 53 comfortable outside staterooms (11 Veranda Suites, 23 Veranda Staterooms, 3 French Balcony Staterooms, 16 Standard Staterooms)
- The Veranda Suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun deck with 360-degree views, a shaded sitting area and al fresco dining area; swimming pool, organic herb garden, solar panels & putting green
- Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship
- Observation lounge & bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library corner and onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless Internet service
- Laundry service
- Voltage: 220V & 110V (U.S. outlet) in stateroom
Viking®, The World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, offers destination-focused itineraries on the rivers of Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt. Travel with like-minded travelers on what Viking calls The Thinking Person’s Cruise®, designed to help you explore and engage with your destination—with immersive shore excursions, insightful lectures, Destination Performances, cooking demonstrations and regional cuisine. Plus, with Viking Inclusive Value, just abo ...